Friday 8 July 2011

ACYUT

Hi guys well this is a  short film which i'm gonna make it's a science fiction stereoscopic 3d short film for the first time in India It's a big team of my friends one thing i can say without my friends it's not possible to make such project  my best friend nagaraj  is gonna be a big asset he is my visual effects partner and kiran varama my dialogue writer and rohit shali my cinematographer.........
 speaking about kiran varam he spent nights to write the dialogues for the script with me
and rohit shali very talented and dedicated he is producing for his camera cost that shows the intrest..........well we have many other's who help us johnathan bond and vamshi sonu,and srinivas need a special thanks to him to brings the cast and crew and who is doing one of the lead role........at present the pre-production work is going  hope the shooting starts soon this is the teaser of acyut   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMU4EGMkWDw

No comments:

Post a Comment